FreeBSD Server Monitoring
– runs as a daemon on FreeBSD
Easy FreeBSD server monitoring and alerting. Install the monitoring agent in minutes and get real time and historical statistics about the performance of your servers.
- Installs in seconds and runs as a daemon on FreeBSD.
- Monitor CPU, memory, disk usage, network, Apache, MySQL + more. And write your own plugins to monitor anything you want.
- Set up alerts to be notified by e-mail, SMS, iPhone or Android within seconds of things going wrong.
- Save hours configuring complex monitoring software on dedicated hardware. Server Density monitoring is provided as a fully managed hosted service.